If you have opened a new channel on youtube and don’t know how to add branding watermark to youtube then you are visiting the best article. Today, we will teach you how to add branding watermark to youtube step by step. You need to have a proper image which has the following format
- The watermark should be in either PNG or GIF format
- It should be less than 1 Mb
- It should be of size 150 * 150 px
So let’s see how to add branding watermark to your youtube videos
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Settings.
- Select Channel Branding.
- Select Choose image and choose which image you’d like to use as your branding watermark.
- Select the display time for the branding watermark: …
- Save changes.
I hope, you got to know, how to add branding on your youtube videos. If you don’t understand anything or have a doubt feel free to ask in comments. If you are not able to get it through reading then we will soon make a video on it. please Subscribe to our youtube channel as well as the newsletter to get future tech updates and also articles regarding how to manage youtube account and also grow it.
Also, DO follow the media handles we give the tech updates as soon as possible there in the form of stories or tweets, so go check out. we may hope your channel grows fast !!!