I’m VERY excited to announce the release of the all-new YouTube Marketing Hub.
What is it?
The YouTube Marketing Hub is a free library of 30+ resources that cover everything you need to know about YouTube Marketing… including video editing, YouTube SEO, monetization, and more.
In other words:
It’s a one-stop-shop for anyone looking to start and grow their YouTube channel in 2018.
You can check out the all-new YouTube Marketing Hub right here:
Visit The YouTube Marketing Hub
Why I Created The YouTube Marketing Hub
When I first launched my YouTube channel, I wondered things like:
“How do I come up with a name for my channel?”
“How do I find keywords to optimize my videos around?”
“What’s the best way to get subscribers?”
“How do I use cards and end screens?”
And to find the answers to these questions, I had to sift through dozens of articles and videos.
That’s when I thought to myself:
“Wouldn’t it be great to have ONE place that people could go to learn about YouTube?”
So, that’s exactly what I set out to build.
170+ hours of writing, editing, designing and coding later, the YouTube Marketing Hub was finally complete.
Check out the YouTube Marketing Hub.
Here’s How It Works:
The YouTube Marketing Hub is broken down into 5 core topics:
- Create a YouTube Channel – Here’s where you’ll set foundation for a successful YouTube channel. You’ll learn how to position your channel so it stands out and how to structure your Channel Page to maximize views and subscribers.
- Create Videos for YouTube – Learn exactly how to plan, shoot and edit videos that get results on YouTube. You’ll also see how to take advantage of cool features like End Screens and Cards.
- Optimize Your YouTube Videos– Titles. Descriptions. Tags. Keywords. They’re all key for getting views on your YouTube videos. And in this section you’ll learn about basic and advanced video SEO strategies.
- Grow Your Channel– Here’s where you’ll learn how to use Playlists, Branding Watermarks, video promotion and the new Community Tab to get more views and subscribers (including lots of real life examples).
- Make Money From YouTube – Learn how to monetize your channel with ads, partnerships and brand deals. You’ll also see how to use YouTube to drive traffic to your site.
Check Out The YouTube Marketing Hub
What Do You Think?
I’d love to hear what you think about the YouTube Marketing Hub.
Specifically, I’d like to know:
What’s the #1 thing you want to learn about YouTube right now?
Also, I plan on adding more resources to the hub soon.
So let me know if you have any topic ideas or suggestions.