Can losing your job be the best thing to happen to you? How do you convert social media followers to website traffic? Once you have a big social media audience is selling a product or service easy?
These are the questions we are fielding today from our Fizzle Forums in the round up! Although quite specific to each person posing the question there is a lot to unpack and hopefully enough for most of our audience to relate to on some level.
In this episode, we look at each of these topics and really try and draw out the best advice we can muster for you and your business. We examine what it means to really go beyond the call of duty and give your business your all, we discuss the value of social followings and what remains ever valuable in today’s online climate.
We also talk about monetization and the importance of a personal touch on Instagram. We look at good examples of familiar and prominent entrepreneurs to exemplify approaches to these issues, notably Joe Rogan and Gary Vaynerchuk, names you will most surely be used to hearing!
So for all this and much more be sure to tune in with us Fizzlers!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Losing my job was the best thing that ever happened to me! [0:05:10.8]
- Going beyond the basics and being consumed with finding your clients. [0:13:15.3]
- The genesis of this approach to success. [0:16:45.9]
- Converting Instagram follows to website traffic. [0:21:3]
- Making a launch fun and personal on a social media platform. [0:30:58.2]
- Monetization of a large social following. [0:37:20.3]
- The constant importance of writing in the evolving landscape of content. [0:43:56.2]
- And much more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Start growing your site’s traffic!
The Top 10 Mistakes in Online Business
Every week we talk with entrepreneurs. We talk about what’s working and what isn’t. We talk about successes and failures. We spend time with complete newbies, seasoned veterans, and everything in between.
One topic that comes up over and over again with both groups is mistakes made in starting businesses. Newbies love to learn about mistakes so they can avoid them. Veterans love to talk about what they wish they had known when starting out.
These conversations have been fascinating, so we compiled a list of the 10 mistakes we hear most often into a nifty lil’ guide. Get the 10 Most Common Mistakes in Starting an Online Business here »